Damage Bonuses: Edit
- Modified directional damage system. Players will have a chance for a precision strike based on their tactics skill. The amount of damage added is based on the relative direction to the target.
- 2 handed Spears have a chance to parry spell damage based on the player's arms lore skill.
- Staves and Polearms (bardiches and halberds) now have a chance to do more damage based on the player's arms lore skill.
- Lumberjacking adds a bonus damage to swordsmen who use axes. The screenshot below is provided by HibbiGibbi in his personal experiments.
Skill Interactions: Edit
- Players with both magic resist and anatomy will have a chance to resist poison effects. Player's poison immunity chance is now scaled base on their level of Magic Resist and Anatomy skill (instead of requiring 100 skill to receive the effect).
- Testing by HibbiGibbi shows that at 120 Anatomy and 115 Resisting Spells you are immune to Lethal Poison.
- Players with both magic resist and parry will have a chance to parry spell effects. The player must have 100 magic resist and the success then scales based on parry. This does not apply to players with animal taming above 80.
- Players with both magic resist and archery will have a chance to parry spell effects. The player must have 100 magic resist and the success then scales based on archery.
- Updated weapon hit chance during pvp to be more in line with era accuracy.
- Melee has a better chance to hit all creatures.
- Stat orbs - These orbs regenerate a certain stat (Mana, Hits, Stam) every 2 seconds for 30 seconds. They have 50 charges (5 minutes between charges) and cannot be recharged. They are a drop from the boss Hasai in Forgotten Pass.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.