- Boats are now craftable items and can no longer be purchased from NPCs.
- Shipwrights will now sell boat mallets which are used to create a boat project. Once a boat project is started in the tool it cannot be changed and the materials cannot be recovered.
- Boat Sails are craftable by tailors using Sewing Kit.
- Boards can be acquired from the Carpentry shops or from Lumberjacking trees.
- Ropes is craftable by tailors using Sewing Kit or can be found as a drop from Kraken.
- Ingots can be purchased from the Blacksmithing shops or from Mining in caves.
- Lacquer can be crafted by Alchemists using Mortar and Pestle.
- Boat Anchors are craftable by Blacksmiths using Smith's Hammer.
- Added bonus durability to crafted armor and weapons based on Arms Lore skill level.
- Runic Crafting has been altered on UO Phoenix
- St. Patricks Day 2017: Distributed the holiday gift: Lucky Junk Drawer.
- This item is a container and opens on single click. It can be locked down and secured. It also produces 1 random metal ingot every 3 minutes, up to 100 ingots (5 hrs). It also has a chance to produce no more than 5 chrome ingots (no matter how much time elapses). So rummaging through your lucky junk drawer might just produce the metal you needed! As a reminder, it is against the TOS to macro resources on this server.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.